We are Linné och Grankvist – an independent florist working with sustainable flowers. Choose us for flower deliveries within Umeå and its surroundings. See all postcodes where we deliver.
Ordering is easy, and you pay safely with PayPal using your credit card. See our guide below, explaining the order system!
Are you another florist business? We are happy to act as an intermediary for your customers – please contact us.
Easy ordering online
- We deliver flowers in Umeå city and some surroundings.
- Deliveries are made Monday through Saturday (except bank holidays).
- Order before noon for same day delivery.
- The delivery fee depends on the recepient’s location – see the fee for each postcode. (Kr = Swedish crowns.)
Quick guide on how to order
1. Pick something you like from our front page and click Lägg i varukorg or Välj alternativ.
2. Customise your chosen product:
3. Click Lägg i varukorg and then Fortsätt till kassan.
4. In the check-out, please fill in the form with both information about the sender and the recipient. You’re on the left side, the recipient on the right side here.
… and add the required details for the delivery. Please note the first available day (YYYY-MM-DD) for delivery in bold italics!
5. Then choose Kortbetalning (via PayPal) and tick that you agree to the small print. By clicking Fortsätt till PayPal you will be brought to PayPal to make the payment.
6. Check your in-basket for our order confirmation!
If you run into problems, please don’t hesitate to contact us!
The small print
The images in this web shop are illustrations of typical boquets. The product delivered may differ from this, depending on the season and what flowers are available that day. However, the colour, form and value will still be equivalent to the illustration.
The sender is responsible to provide all information needed for the delivery to be made, e.g. door codes and a complete, correct address.
Deliveries to private homes are usually made in the afternoon, for companies and hotels during business hours. Usually we call ahead to make sure the recipient is available. If we cannot reach the recipient or otherwise make sure the flowers are received safely, the delivery may be postponed.